SydneyFC v Adelaide United Match Day Jamboree!!!© SEMI FINAL

The only team for me - Adelaide United F.C!
Discuss the best football club in Australia!

Moderator: Moderators Group

Adam
Proud Adelaide United Supporter
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Isaias

Re: SydneyFC v Adelaide United Match Day Jamboree!!!© SEMI F

Postby Adam Mon May 11, 2015 1:24 pm

Didn't see the whole game, but from what i saw we played ok. That Cirio miss in the first half (when we were 1-0 down) really hurt. Had a few good chances too to make it 3-2 with still time left, but in typical United fashion we couldn't put them away and then Sydney go forward and score another. Story of our season really. And yeah, Ryall definitely should have been sent off.

Definitely need a quality new CB and clinical striker next season to have a chance to make and win the GF.
Old Gregg
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Cassiooooooooooo

Postby Old Gregg Mon May 11, 2015 2:40 pm

We could have done with Bruce up front throwing his weight around tbh

*runs and hides under a pile of coats*
All I need is some tasty waves, a cool buzz, and I'm fine.
shinAUFC
Forum Moderator & Proud Adelaide United Supporter

Postby shinAUFC Mon May 11, 2015 2:45 pm

We should create a "WATR official bruce debate" thread lol. We have 6 months to discuss this
Ppl who slap the label of truth on the 1st thing they hear, do it out of ignorance, convenience or cant be bothered picking through a thin layer of falsehood to find the real truth, or possibly even another lie
The voice in our head is the final judge
Stuckey
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Whichever Toure is playing
Favourite Adelaide United F.C. Song: Sha la la lala lalaaaa AUFC!

Postby Stuckey Mon May 11, 2015 3:20 pm

We should create a "WATR official bruce debate" thread lol. We have 6 months to discuss this
What's to discuss though. JG has re-signed him for a further two seasons. Love him or hate him, Bruce is here to stay so everyone just needs to get used to it.
Time to Djbate!
mcjules
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Bruce Djite

Postby mcjules Mon May 11, 2015 5:08 pm

What's to discuss though. JG has re-signed him for a further two seasons. Love him or hate him, Bruce is here to stay so everyone just needs to get used to it.
Yep let's park it until we sign yet another winger :D
sevengoals
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: all of them
Favourite Adelaide United F.C. Song: Expand the league now!

Postby sevengoals Tue May 12, 2015 12:47 am

* sigh... *

Move over Old Greg, I'll join you.
" There was, he added, no room for spin, showmanship, hubris or “any of the feelings of invincibility” that so often shackle nations with an imperial past ... " - - -

Pies: 3867

No Roots, No Growth!
Max Power
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Robert 20 Goals Younis

Postby Max Power Tue May 12, 2015 8:54 am

Still recovering from the game, my voice is only just coming back. What a crap ground SFS is if you are not side on, terrible views. Anyways, annoying game to be an away fan, especially with the smug wankers you have to deal with on the long walk back to the hotel.
Stuckey

Postby Stuckey Tue May 12, 2015 9:20 am

Still recovering from the game, my voice is only just coming back. What a crap ground SFS is if you are not side on, terrible views. Anyways, annoying game to be an away fan, especially with the smug wankers you have to deal with on the long walk back to the hotel.
There is very little in life more annoying.
Its amazing how tough some people suddenly are once their side has won and they are in the safety of large numbers.
Time to Djbate!
2UtdsDundeeAdel

Postby 2UtdsDundeeAdel Tue May 12, 2015 9:43 am

I was very pissed off to see the same thing happen to Brisbane fans in the train station after the recent game at the Oval. Very tough 15 year olds, all dressed in black, picking on middle aged opposition fans - made me so angry, particularly because my two young daughters a) dont need to see that shit; and b) certainly dont need to get caught up in a potential fight in a crowded space!!!!!
Stuckey

Postby Stuckey Tue May 12, 2015 10:13 am

I was very pissed off to see the same thing happen to Brisbane fans in the train station after the recent game at the Oval. Very tough 15 year olds, all dressed in black, picking on middle aged opposition fans - made me so angry, particularly because my two young daughters a) dont need to see that shit; and b) certainly dont need to get caught up in a potential fight in a crowded space!!!!!
Great to hear people with nothing better to do offering a wonderful service to society. :bang:
Time to Djbate!
Max Power
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Robert 20 Goals Younis

Postby Max Power Tue May 12, 2015 11:26 pm

Every time one of them said something to our group we just broke out our Ryall song, that shut them up.
Old Gregg
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Cassiooooooooooo

Postby Old Gregg Wed May 13, 2015 10:32 am

I have a special kind of contempt reserved for those little wankers in black that stand in the north end. Earlier in the season I saw them setting upon Perth fans outside the Joiners for no reason except that they just wanted to start shit. They are hooligan wannabes with no respect for football, no respect for the club, and most importantly they all have dreadful haircuts.
All I need is some tasty waves, a cool buzz, and I'm fine.
shinAUFC

Postby shinAUFC Wed May 13, 2015 1:50 pm

I have a special kind of contempt reserved for those little wankers in black that stand in the north end. Earlier in the season I saw them setting upon Perth fans outside the Joiners for no reason except that they just wanted to start shit. They are hooligan wannabes with no respect for football, no respect for the club, and most importantly they all have dreadful haircuts.
I was walking along north terrace for the quarter finals, those idiots dressed in black march in along north terrace and lit about 5 flares. The way they were dressed covering their faces with all the needless flares walking past our best hotels ...........made me realise why ppl fear our game.

If i did not know any better id have thought they were about to mess shit up, they wore no club colours. It was really luck there were no cameras to film it
Ppl who slap the label of truth on the 1st thing they hear, do it out of ignorance, convenience or cant be bothered picking through a thin layer of falsehood to find the real truth, or possibly even another lie
The voice in our head is the final judge
2UtdsDundeeAdel

Postby 2UtdsDundeeAdel Wed May 13, 2015 4:37 pm

You should have seen how quickly they all shat their pants when the police stormed in.....
As a dad of two young girls who love going to the football, and from someone who was a teenager in Scotland during the 'casual years', it really made me pissed off.

Then I remembered they are all spotty little teenagers who are brave in a mob, and in reality have no clue.....
ZANZIBAR
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Owen Goal

Postby ZANZIBAR Wed May 13, 2015 5:15 pm

I watched the security grab one of them and made him lift his shirt, sure enough 4-5 flares strapped to him. he looked like he was going to cry when they told him police were coming and he can expect a lengthy ban. a flare was lit later and a young one of the mob came out crying with burns to his leg. can only hope they grow up or finally turn 18 and would rather act hard on hindley st instead.

Return to “Adelaide United F.C.”